|Platform Tennis Court
|Platform Tennis Hourly Court Rate
|Platform Tennis Court Rate - Doubles (This is the Player's Individual Cost/Share. The hourly rate is split amongst 4 players on the reservation.)
|# of Days in Advance You Can Reserve Platform Tennis Courts @ 5am
About Reserving Platform Tennis Courts
- Please check in with the front desk upon arrival to confirm your court # assignment, update your reservation (if needed with the players who will be playing). The club reserves the right to change your court assignment; We do our best to accommodate your specific court request but may have to change your court for optimum member and court utilization.
- Website Link To Create An Account - click Here!
- Download The ‘Kingsbury Club Medfield’ App, Not Our Sister Club ‘Kingsbury Club’!
- Prior to making a court reservation, make sure everyone in your party has an account before going to reserve a court so their name will automatically pop up in the system.
- You Must Have All Players On Your Court Reservation. The Reservation System Will Only Acknowledge Players With an existing Profile In The System When Reserving A Court.
- 24 Hour Cancellation Policy.
- Click Here for the Racquets Department Policies.
- Click Here for Platform Tennis Etiquette.
- Paddles and Balls are not included in your reservation court fee. Platform Tennis Balls (Viking Extra Duty) are for sale at the front desk, $13/Pack of 2. Loaner Paddles are available to be checked out at the front desk upon arrival.
How To Make A Platform Tennis Court Reservation On The Kingsbury Club Medfield Mobile App
- Launch the Kingsbury Club Medfield App & Login.
- Tap Reservations
- Tap Platform Tennis Tap Done
- Select Date and Duration
- Add a Participant (The system requires at least 2 people on the reservation) you will need to know at least one of the other players you are playing with at the time of making the reservation.
- Tap Search