1st Time Non- Members - Click Here To Create Your Login.
No membership required to book a pickleball court!
24 Hour Cancellation Policy. All non-members must have a credit card on file, club policy. Click Here for All Racquets Department Policies!
Full Member Court Reservations ($24/Hour) • Pickleball Only Member Court Reservations ($28/Hour)
You can reserve a court on the Kingsbury Club Medfield App under 'Reservations'. The portal is accessible two ways
- Via the Kingsbury Club Medfield app or
- By going to https://kingsburymed.clubautomation.com/ on a computer.
Non-member Court Reservations ($40/Hour)
No Walk-Ins. Advanced Reservations required for entry. Follow these steps!
- Create a login username & password: all non-members must have a profile created in our system with a credit card on file to reserve a court. Click here to create your login.
- Once you have a profile created within the system you should go to this webpage to login (or download the kingsbury club medfield app) and log in with your credentials!
Court Fee Pricing Breakdown
|Hourly Rate||Doubles (4 Players on the Court, Billing Split Equally)||Singles (2 Players on the Court, Billing Split Equally)||Days In Advanced Reservations Can Be Made|
|Full Member||$24||$6pp||$12pp||6 Days|
|Pickleball Only Member||$28||$7pp||$14pp||5 Days|
- Website Link To Create A Profile - click Here!
- Website Link To Login To The Portal - click Here! (use This Website Once You Have Created A Profile! Or Download The Kingsbury Club Medfield App)
- Download The ‘Kingsbury Club Medfield’ App, Not Our Sister Club ‘Kingsbury Club’!
- Please check in with the front desk upon arrival to confirm your court # assignment, the club reserves the right to change your court assignment (however we do our best to accommodate your specific court request but may have to change your court for optimum member and court utilization).
- You Must Have All Players On Your Court Reservation (all Players Must Have An Active Profile With A Credit Card On File). The Reservation System Will Only Acknowledge Players With A Profile In The System When Reserving A Court.
- Maximum Of 4 Players Per 1 Court. If you have 6 players who want to share 1 court you must reserve 2 courts.
- Prior to making a court reservation, make sure everyone in your party has a profile before going to reserve a court so their name will automatically pop up in the system.