These steps by step guides will walk you through the process of reserving Lap Lanes. After a reservation is made, if you do not plan on attending please cancel your reservation to open up space for other members. We are currently allowing two reservations per lane. Each individual swimmer must make their own reservation. Due to limited space, lap lane reservation carries both a $5 fee for late cancelations (within 2 hours of scheduled lap lane) and for no shows.
How to make a Lap Swim Reservation on APP
- Open Kingsbury Club App
- Select Reservations at the Bottom
- Select "Swimming" As Service
- Select Day you would like to swim and duration you would like to swim for and hit "Search"
- Select the time block you would like to reserve
- Select "Reserve."
How to make a Lap Swim Reservation online through the Member Login
- Sign in to your club automation account
- Select "Reserve a Court"
- Under "What Service" select "Swimming"
- Select day and desired swim duration and click "Search"
- Select time you would like to reserve
- Click "Confirm"