Court Reservation Policies
- Included in all Kingsbury Club memberships
- Available at designated times daily. See schedule on the app or website
- No registration necessary...just show up and play!
- Three types: General Open Gym, Adult Open Gym, and Volleyball Open Gym
- 11 & U must have a parent present
- Members can bring a Guest for a $20 guest fee (Tennis & Sports Court). Guests must have an account and credit card on file PRIOR to Check-In
- For those that want their own half court, reserved at a specific time
- Similar to our pickleball, tennis, and golf reservation process
- Reservations can be made through the app or online
- The Host (the member that makes the reservation) can add up to a total of 6 participants online (for more than 6 participants, please call the club to add up to 10 total)
- Court rates: $30/member and $60/non-members are divided among all participants
- Reservation duration can be 30, 60, or 90 minutes
- No external, non-employee coaches allowed. A parent with their child(ren) permitted
- Full Members can book a court 6 Days in Advance.
- Members are only allowed to book 1 Court per Host. (i.e) A member cannot book multiple courts under their name as Host. *Multiple family members can book courts at same time but must remain the host & be playing in the games (No Exceptions). All Bookings will be monitored by the Sports Court Director to assure the fairest use of the courts across the membership.
- Available to external teams/clubs looking for practice and/or game time
- Rental times must be booked through the Sports Court Director
- $62.50/half court per hour, $125/full court per hour
To maintain quality of service and ease of Check-in process at the time of booking Members are encouraged to fulfill their games with the players who are intending to play when they reserve courts.
Check In Upon Arrival: Please check in with the front desk upon arrival to confirm your court # assignment & the players on your reservation. The club reserves the right to change your court assignment (however we do our best to accommodate your specific court request but may have to change your court for optimum member and court utilization).
Court Host Responsibility
Host Member (Host is defined as the member who books the reservation) has the responsibility to edit Court Reservation prior to Check-In. (You can now edit your reservation in the online desktop portal (not the App). if the players have been substituted at the last minute due to unforeseen circumstances. The Host cannot be changed at the Front Desk. Please contact the Coordinator in this situation to get approval.
Host Can Edit Court Reservations in the Desktop Portal
Changes to your court reservations can be made in the online desktop portal (not the app) by the host, this allows you to add/remove players after the reservation has been made.
24 Hour Cancellation Policy for Classes, Private Lessons/Clinics & Court Reservations
Cancellations within 24 hours will be charged the full price. Club Credits are issued for medical (accompanied by a doctor's note) or for classes canceled by the Kingsbury Club. Kingsbury Club reserves the right to cancel programs due to insufficient enrollment. Please email your coach directly to cancel a private lesson.
Registration for Multi-Week Programs
10% of the cost will apply to a non-refundable registration fee at the time of registration. Within 72 hours of the program session start date all fees are non-refundable. Medical exemptions will be managed case-by-case, with a doctor’s note required. A registration received when a group clinic/lesson session is in progress will be charged the pro-rated amount for the remaining classes if space permits. Kingsbury Club reserves the right to cancel programs due to insufficient enrollment.
Please follow proper etiquette, especially when you arrive and leave the courts. Leave the court promptly when your scheduled time is over. If you get to a court at your scheduled time and someone is playing, wait until a point is complete and then walk onto your assigned court politely. Do not cut across the courts during play, be courteous of other players. Finish your match on time and please clean up after yourself.
Use of Club Facilities by Non-Members who are Guests of a Member
Guests of members are considered “Non-Members” and required to check-in, create an account prior to check-in, have an active credit card on file, and abide by all Department Rules and Policies. Guests pay Non-Member rates + $15 Court Guest Fee.
6 Weeks - 11 Years old
- Child services
- All sport courts and pools w/ parent participation
12-14 years old
- All court reservations (basketball, tennis, pickleball)
- Pool access
- Open basketball time
- General fitness floor w/ parent participation
- Middle school specific training workouts
14 - 18 years old (14 years old only if in highschool)
- All of the above
- Eligible for high school membership
- Full access
- Steam room and sauna privileges
- Group exercise classes
- Darts, shuffleboard, golf pods
- Racquet sports ball machines
*Any exception to age minimums is at the discretion of KCM Management for children who demonstrate exceptional skill & knowledge of the rules and court etiquette.
Food and Beverages
No outside food and beverages are allowed within KCM facilities. Reusable beverage containers that contain non-alcoholic beverages are allowed to enter the premises for the consumption of the individual responsible for the beverage and are not to be shared or distributed to any other patrons on the premises.
Any person who willfully or neglectfully causes damage to the KCM facility property shall be held fully responsible for all costs related to the repair for such damage. Patrons are responsible for damage incurred by dependent children and their guests.
All beverages other than water and capped sports drinks are prohibited on the court area. Beverages are only to be consumed in the designated areas of the facility. All patrons shall abide by all laws governing consumption of alcoholic beverages. Any spilled beverages should be promptly cleaned up; do not leave any spilled beverage.
KCM requires that all players follow the dress code as listed below for personal hygiene, health, and safety.
The Dress Code is as follows:
- Full-length shirt
- Athletic pants/shorts, No Jeans.
- Non-marking shoes.
- Proper attire is required at all times. Hats or other clothing with offensive illustrations or language are not permitted.
- Proper footwear must be worn on all sports courts. No flip-flops or toe-less shoes are allowed during play on the courts.
KCM is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Undisclosed items are periodically donated to charity. Please contact the front desk staff with inquiries regarding lost items.
Coaching by Kingsbury Staff Professionals ONLY
Private instruction at KCM may only be provided by Racquets Staff-authorized personnel only. *No Outside baskets of balls unless practicing with a similarly rated player or family member.
Sports court programs are of a physical nature and the Kingsbury Club, its shareholders, directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents cannot be held responsible for any loss, claim, injury, damage, or liability sustained or incurred during participation in our programs on the premises of Kingsbury Club Medfield, 2 Ice House Road, Medfield, MA.
I acknowledge and permit the Kingsbury Club the right to photograph program participants for publicity purposes, in print or electronic media.
If you are unsure of our registration policies it is your responsibility to reach out and clarify, please do not assume anything.
Department Contact for Questions & to Report Violations