1. How much does it cost to reserve a court? $20/Hour Member • $36/Hour Non-Member. Click Here for our Pickleball Court Reservation & Pricing Page for details.
-If you are playing DOUBLES (4 Players on a Court, Billing Split Equally) $5/Hour Per Player Member • $9/Hour Per Player Non-Member
-If you are playing SINGLES (2 Players on a Court, Billing Split Equally) $10/Hour Per Player Member • $18/Hour Per Player Non-Member
2. Can anyone reserve Pickleball court time at the Kingsbury Club in Medfield? Yes, you must create a login (credit card required on file) to reserve a court. NO WALK-INS. Advanced Reservations required for entry.
3. What is your cancellation policy? We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice you will be billed in full.
4. Do you have a Pickleball Only Memberships? Yes, click here for more details. $39/month + One Time $50 Enrollment Fee.
5. Is there a guest fee for reserving Pickleball courts? No, the guest fee is built into the non-member price when reserving courts.
6. Can I book tennis courts? Basketball courts? No, the only courts you are able to reserve as a non-member are the Pickleball courts, no other areas of the gym.
7. Do I have to have a credit card on file? Yes, if you want to participate in any pickleball programs or court reservations at the club you must have a credit card on file.
8. How far in advance can I reserve a court or register for a program? 6 Days in Advance for Members / 4 Days in Advance for Non-Members.
9. What is the difference between the app & the portal? The portal can be accessed one of two ways (1. Via the App 2. Via a Desktop/Laptop Computer www.kingsburymed.clubautomation.com )
11. Can I rent the Pickleball Machine? Only members have access to the ball machine, click here for all the information on the Pickleball Machine rental.
12. Are Pickleballs for sale at the front desk? Yes, we offer a sleeve of 3 Pickleballs, Franklin X-40's, for sale at the front desk for $11 + Tax.