1. Can anyone reserve Pickleball court time at the Kingsbury Club in Medfield? Yes, you must create a login (credit card required on file) to reserve a court. NO WALK-INS. Advanced Reservations required for entry.
2. What is your cancellation policy? We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice you will be billed in full.
3. Do you have a Pickleball Only Memberships? Yes, click here for more details. $39/month + One Time $50 Enrollment Fee.
4. Is there a guest fee for reserving Pickleball courts? No, the guest fee is built into the non-member price when reserving courts.
5. Can I book tennis courts? Basketball courts? No, the only courts you are able to reserve as a non-member are the Pickleball courts, no other areas of the gym.
6. Do I have to have a credit card on file? Yes, if you want to participate in programs at the club you must have a credit card on file.
7. How much does a court reservation cost? $20/Hour for Members / $36/Hour for Non-Members
8. How far in advance can I reserve a court or register for a program? 6 Days in Advance for Members / 4 Days in Advance for Non-Members.
9. What is the difference between the app & the portal? The portal can be accessed one of two ways (1. Via the App 2. Via a Desktop/Laptop Computer www.kingsburymed.clubautomation.com )
11. Can I rent the Pickleball Machine? Only members have access to the ball machine, click here for all the information on the Pickleball Machine rental.