Interested in TEAM TENNIS??? The Kingsbury Club Medfield hosts a variety of adult tennis leagues for our members. Kingsbury Club Membership required.
DBH (Dorothy Bruno Hills Daytime Ladies League)
– Ladies weekday daytime doubles league encompassing clubs from the metro-west area, October through Mid March.
– Player’s APPLY in May for the following Season! - Once you APPLY there is a Selection Committee composed of Players from the previous Season voted on by Players.
– 2 Hour Competitive Practices on Mon/Tues depending on your Team Level! Scheduled Matches on either Wed/Thurs depending on your level! Home & Away
– At Kingsbury you apply for Team as an Individual! Not a pairing!
– Central Mass Indoor Tennis Association. – Men’s & Women’s Weekend Singles and Doubles match play, October through April. Kingsbury Club membership required.
– This League takes us through the long Winter Months! Need to be rated a 3.5 or 4.0 USTA Level to make teams and practice times!
– Practices are held weeknights after work and Matches are held on Saturday’s
– United States Tennis Association – Men’s & Women’s Weeknight singles and doubles League from mid May through July. If you are around in the Late Spring & Early Summer these are great Leagues to join during the week so you can enjoy your weekends! We have a variety of League Level’s; please get in touch with our Tennis Coordinator! Kingsbury Club membership required.