1st TIME NON-MEMBERS
(Additional steps required to fulfill registration for programming)
1. We need to create YOU (Parent/Guardian/Adult) an account in our system for billing purposes. It is club policy to have a credit card on file, this account creation process will prompt you to enter in an active credit card. Please familiarize yourself with our Registration/Cancellation Policy located on the back of the flyer.
2. Please go to this website: - https://kingsburymed.clubautomation.com/
- Click on the "Access My Account" button
- Click on the "Create My Account" button
3. NEXT: Once you have created a profile, please let us know via email - email@example.com so we can confirm your registration/spot.
If you are registering your child we will then create your child a profile and link them to your account and confirm their registration/spot.
KINGSBURY CLUB MEDFIELD RACQUETS POLICIES:
Registration for Season Long Programs: You are registered and billed at the time you submit a registration form. There are no refunds or credits (except for injury, accompanied by a doctor’s note) after you have submitted your registration. If you would like to join a clinic already in progress and there is availability, we will charge the pro-rated amount for the remaining classes. Club Credits are issued for classes canceled by the Kingsbury Club. Kingsbury Club reserves the right to cancel programs due to insufficient enrollment.
24 Hour Cancellation Policy for Weekly Sign Up Clinics & Private Lessons/Clinics: If you cancel within 24 hours of a weekly offered clinic or a lesson’s scheduled time you will be charged the full price. Club Credits are issued for injury (accompanied by a doctor's note) or for classes canceled by the Kingsbury Club. Kingsbury Club reserves the right to cancel programs due to insufficient enrollment. Please contact your coach directly via email to cancel a lesson.
Liability: Racquets programs are of a physical nature and the Kingsbury Club, its shareholders, directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents cannot be held responsible for any loss, claim, injury, damage, or liability sustained or incurred during participation in our programs on the premises of Kingsbury Club Medfield, 2 Ice House Road, Medfield, MA.
Photo Release: I acknowledge and permit the Kingsbury Club the right to photograph program participants for publicity purposes, in print or electronic media.
Credit Card on File: All players (members & non-members) must have an active credit card on file in order to register or participate in any paid programming. No Exceptions.
Make-ups & Drop Ins: We do NOT offer make-up or drop in classes.