1st TIME NON-MEMBERS ACCOUNT CREATION PROCESS
(Additional steps required to fulfill registration for programming)
PLEASE DISREGARD IF YOU ARE SIMPLY INQUIRING!
1. We need to create YOU (Parent/Guardian/Adult) an account in our system for billing purposes. It is club policy to have a credit card on file, this account creation process will prompt you to enter in an active credit card.
2. Please go to this website: - https://kingsburymed.clubautomation.com/
- Click on the "Access My Account" button
- Click on the "Create My Account" button
3. NEXT: Once you have created a profile, please let us know via email - email@example.com
KINGSBURY CLUB MEDFIELD RACQUETS POLICIES
- Click Here for our all of our Racquets Department Policies.
- 24 Hour Cancellation Policy for Weekly Sign Up Clinics, Court Reservations & Private Lessons/Clinics: If you cancel within 24 hours of a weekly offered clinic or a lesson’s scheduled time you will be charged the full price. Club Credits are issued for injury (accompanied by a doctor's note) or for classes canceled by the Kingsbury Club. Kingsbury Club reserves the right to cancel programs due to insufficient enrollment. Please contact your coach directly via email to cancel a lesson.